ABOUT THE AUSTRALIAN REFRIGERATION COUNCIL (ARC)
The ARC administers refrigerant handling licences and refrigerant trading authorisations on behalf of the Australian Government, to professionals in the refrigeration/air conditioning and auto industry. They have also assisted with the administration of the Minimum Energy Performance Standards (MEPS) star rating labeling scheme.
The Australian Refrigeration Council Ltd (ARC) is known to provide leadership, values and knowledge in the climate control industry through:
- Licensing and regulatory assistance
- Technical advice
- Preparing technicians for future technologies
- Actively promoting training quality
- Connecting customers to ARC-licensed businesses
- Free promotional materials for ARC-licensed businesses
A safe, environmentally friendly and dynamic climate control industry.
Setting new standards.
For more information, please visit the ARC Tick website.