Dear Mr Goodair Customers,
The recent Federal Government’s announcements concerning restrictions on non-essential businesses across Australia does not impact the usual trading of Mr Goodair at this point. As a result, and to ensure the public has access to our services, Mr Goodair will continue to trade as usual until advised otherwise.
To ensure the health and safety of Mr Goodair customers, employees and suppliers we are implementing the following measures in response to COVID-19:
- All employees are asked to not attend work if they are feeling unwell or showing any flu-like symptoms. In the case that an employee is feeling unwell they are to inform their supervisor and seek medical advice from a registered medical practitioner.
- All employees will apply anti-bacterial gel before leaving the car and on returning to the car
- All employees are to keep 1.5 metre distance between themselves and any other person, whether that be a client, colleague or any other person of the general public, and to refrain from shaking hands.
- All employees will clean air-conditioner controllers and any other touch points before and after use.
- All employees have been instructed to sneeze or cough into inner elbow or high on their sleeve or tissue and to avoid touching their eyes, nose or mouth.
- All employees are to when possible, wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- All employees are to wear face masks and eye protection when air-conditioner filters are being cleaned and will wash their hands or apply anti-bacterial gel on completion.
To assist us in providing a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and to assist in reducing the spread of COVID-19 we are asking our customers to please advise us prior to any appointments if they are feeling unwell or showing any flu-like symptoms. We are happy to make alternative arrangements to attend your property at another time when it is deemed safe to do so.
For further information on all COVID-19 matters, please visit the Federal Department of Health website where you can find the most up-to-date and relevant information available.
We thank you for your on-going support during these unprecedented times.
Should you have any further inquiries, please contact our office: 1300 885 247